£18,000 – £20,000 DoE
A successful Gloucester-based client is looking for an experienced administrator to take responsibility for providing a high level of customer service.
Interviews on the 18th October 2018!
You’ll be responsible for making sure every part of our customers’ experience runs smoothly, from the handling of initial enquiries and course bookings right through to when delegates are being issued with their certificates on successful completion of their training. Much of the role is customer-facing (either in person or over the phone) but to deliver good service you’ll also need to do plenty of planning, preparation and follow up behind the scenes.
Regular responsibilities will include:
- Responding to incoming calls and emails regarding course enquiries or bookings.
- Processing the administration for each booking, including raising invoices and taking payments, updating our CRM system and issuing joining instructions.
- Preparing training rooms with refreshments and course materials and then greeting delegates on arrival.
- Maximising sales by proactively following up all enquiries and contributing to marketing initiatives.
- Exam administration, including online registrations, invigilation and certificate claims.
- Ordering supplies as needed, including text books, buffet lunches and catering items.
You’ll work closely with our lecturing team, giving you chance to quickly learn the terminology and course descriptions required to answer the questions most frequently asked by our customers. Therefore, existing knowledge of our sector is not required. It’s much more important that you have strong administration skills and the ability to not just follow existing procedures but to work out if better ones could be designed. You must also be confident about appearing ‘front of house’ and passionate about providing good customer service.
Strong IT skills are vital, especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Sage 200 experience would be useful. Excellent attention to detail and a good standard of literacy are also required.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 39 hours to include an early finish on Fridays.
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB Office is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including HR, Administration, PA, Secretarial, Legal and Office support.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.