Temp (possibly to go perm)
£9.30 per hour, plus holiday pay
Our friendly client in Gloucester is seeking a temporary Transport Administrator to support the Transport Manager on a 3-month basis (with the role potentially going permanent after this period).
As this family-run business grows, they’re looking for a Transport Administrator to work alongside the delivery team, to ensure all relevant documentation is provided to the drivers, and to help out with administrational duties.
- Call all customers in a professional manner to book deliveries
- Answer all incoming transport telephone calls in a positive, proficient manner
- Input outgoing sales orders accurately onto the courier website
- Dispatch outgoing sales orders from the sage system
- Ensure all relevant documentation is provided to drivers for deliveries/collections
- Support the Transport Manager with incoming emails
- Be flexible in carrying out required admin tasks when required
- Assist in the provision of performance and statistical information and distribute as necessary
- Hit and exceed targets set and agreed upon by management
- Ensure admin work is carried out efficiently, and professionally at all times
- Flexible in completing additional tasks when required
- Able to work as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Able to meet deadlines
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Lea Williams - 07840 044253
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.