Our multinational financial services client is seeking a VBA Developer on a permanent basis. You will need to be confident in handling issues directly and be able to provide solutions to key stakeholders.
Responsibilities of a VBA Developer:
- Day-to-day maintenance of applications in operation
- Identify and troubleshoot application issues
- Root-cause analysis
- Manage communication
- Create and maintain application user guides & installation instructions
- Publish reports as requested by the management team
- Refresh data tables as required
Skills/ Experience of a VBA Developer:
- Knowledge of MSAccess/ MSExcel/ MSWord
- Strong background in Coding & Troubleshooting
- Be a Self-Starter
- Have a strong understanding of VBA
- Background in remediation would be an advantage
- Confident in handling problems and providing solutions
- Database Development
- Writing Work Instructions / Application Documentation
- Good holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Life Assurance/ Medical Insurance
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.