£65,000 – £70,000
Cirencester / *Hybrid
With exceptional experience bringing innovative technology to businesses, our client provides a level of service like no other to their customers. Using proven technology to continuously challenge how best to drive business change, from consultancy implementation through to support services, they leave no stone unturned.
They are now looking for a Cloud Architect to join them in their Cirencester office, on a full-time, permanent basis, working from home 3 days per week.
The Cloud Architect will have the opportunity to influence the direction for the technical roadmap of the company, alongside designing and producing scalable, robust, innovative managed service solutions.
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office)
- Up to 10% annual performance bonus
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension contribution
- Death in service
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Training & Support
- Lead the cloud design and architecture on technical and maintenance aspects of existing and proposed customer Cloud
- Explain and support Proof of Concept/Pilot implementations to inspire confidence in clients
- Design and maintain a well-documented infrastructure architecture for Cloud solutions in enterprise data centres, for dedicated and multitenant client environments
- Evaluate Cloud initiatives for alignment with customer infrastructure, system architectures for hybrid cloud and transformation to Cloud services
- Develop product shortlists and evaluation criteria and use them in product/service selection
- Identify, recommend and/or implement relevant security and operational services
- Act as a lead on all projects providing a focal point for all Cloud infrastructure customer requirements
- Work with project managers, other architects, and suppliers to ensure the architecture is understood and make sure the project requirements are successfully delivered
- Support of pre-sales activity
- The ability to think on your feet/outside the box
- Cope under pressure
- A passion for technology
- Able to build rapport with customers
- The ability to work collaboratively across the business
- Nutanix Cloud Platform – Hyperconverged infrastructure, Datacenter services, Desktop services and DevOps services (desirable)
- Associated infrastructure Supermicro and HP, network integration Cisco and Security (desirable)
- Public sector and framework experience e.g. G-Cloud (desirable)
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.